Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My favorite part of our vacation!!

This looooooooooooonnnggg bike path was my favorite part of our trip due to the fact that we had such perfect weather, and it was Oh, so quiet and relaxing on the bike path!! Also there was plenty of wildlife around. Squirrels, rabbits, birds, deer, hawks, golden eagles and even a few bald eagles!! Now those are some majestic birds!! (Eagles that is.) I literally spent hours out on the bike trail,....just listening to all of nature's song!

A rippling creek that ran next to the bike path.


A picture of a true Iowa deer in a full body mount at the museum on the bike trail. (Nice rack there!!)

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack,

Wow it looks like you guys had a great trip!! Those bike trail pics look almost just like the park where we filmed "The River"!!

What was really funny was that when I scrolled down and saw that deer picture I thought for a second that you'd actually taken that picture of a live deer. :)

Psalm 127:3-5