Friday, November 10, 2006

Going on 20!!
(At least that is how Kaity views it!)

Kaitlyn prepares to extinguish the cake before it burns to a crisp from all those candles!! Eli looks on with obvious interest at the delectable treat.



Kaitlyn, my only older sister, has been such a blessing to our family and others around her. A few words that come to my mind when I think about Kaity are, cheerful, helpful, patient,..and occasionally late at night....wacky!!

Case in point.

After we had desert the kids started an age old contest of true skill...Nosy spoon balancing!!
Try it sometime, It's fun!!
(As long as you don't mind people laughing at you :o)
(See!! long noses are good for something!!)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!!
I hope you had a wonderful day!

Love,
Abigail

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn!!! I hope it was a great one!!!

Anonymous said...

Such fun pictures!
Happy birthday Kaity!

~Karisse

Anonymous said...

Thank you girls! That was sweet of you all to comment. I did have a super birthday - couldn't have been better. :D

-Kaity

Psalm 127:3-5