Monday, November 27, 2006

Joel and Kerstin Jessup
November 25, 2006

During our vacation in Iowa, our cousin, Kerstin Hannahs, was married to Joel Jessup. This is one of the many "sets" of pictures that we will post from vacation.
Jack will post some and I will post others. He told me, "You do the wedding!" :-)
The wedding was beautiful and sweet and I was glad we could help out/be there!

The newly married couple.

Bridal collage

Joel with his nephews and niece.

Kerstin, shortly before the ceremony.

3 siblings of the bride.

Bridesmaids, left to right: Jessica (sister), Nicole (friend), Kelsey (sister).

Kerstin and mom.

Couple with grandparents.

Opening gifts.

Cutting the cake (Grandma made the cake!)

A very HAPPY Mr. and Mrs.!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Kaitlyn!! I hope you had a great week visiting your family. The wedding looked like it was very nice!!

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn & Jack,
We really enjoy your site. It makes us sad that that we can't see our family any more, but it really is nice to see your pictures. Love,
Uncle Dean and Aunt Arlene
Murphys, California

Unknown said...

Kaitlyn,
Beautiful wedding! Did you get any pictures of Lizzie?
Enjoyed seeing you last night!

Kaity Gellos said...

Courtney,
Thanks for stopping. Yes, we had a lovely week!

Uncle Dean and Aunt Arlene,
I didn't realize you knew about our site. Glad you enjoy it!

Abbie,
No, I didn't get any pictures of Lizzie :(. I was doing guestbook and had to come in RIGHT before the wedding began... Liz was playing for the prelude, so she was basically done by the time I came in!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures!!!
Thank-you so much for coming and helping with everything. You all were such a blessing too us.
We love you.
The Jessups

Psalm 127:3-5