Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Wedding Rehearsal!
Here are some pics of the rehearsal evening at church. Wedding pictures to follow. (Hopefully this evening.)

Tyler, practicing for the big day...

Either Aaron wasn't expecting the camera, or he is playing a really high note! :o)

These guys look just a little bit tired...


Running over the plans with Pastor Anglea...

Aaron and Katie practicing walking down the aisle...

Brent and best man Joel...

A light moment...

Bridesmaid Katie and hair stylist Anna (Can you tell that they are sisters? :o)

Uh-oh! Grandpa Gellos spotted the camera!

The groomsmen and ring bearer....

Food and fellowship...

Newlyweds Daniel and Hannah...

Aaron doing his "wooden Indian" imitation....jk

The happy couple...

Little bright eyes..

Checking out the program...


3 comments:

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

OHHHHHHH!! How sweet, sad and exciting!! All at the same time!
Can't wait to see the wedding pics!!

Anna Joy said...

WOW, great pictures!!! I can't wait to see the wedding pics! I'll be checking all evening now! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying the pictures--and I was there!!!

Thanks Jack!

Mom G.

Psalm 127:3-5