Friday, August 29, 2008

Tea Party at Kaity's house
-
While visiting our family last week, Kaity invited Anna, Molly and Mindy into her home, for a cooking\tea party.
Let me tell you, they were quite thrilled to help her cook in her adorable little kitchen.
-













7 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time cooking and enjoying your little treats! Really sweet!

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

Cooking with sisters is so special, and spending time with your married sisters is such a blessing!!
Our 2nd oldest sister and her husband lived only 20 minutes from us and we were always cooking at her house-- meals for the freezer, Christmas cookies or just big meals for our get-togethers!!

God Bless,
~Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Aww. These pics are SO cute. I've been waiting a long time for these. They are really cute. I'll bet that was fun.

Your Friend,
adrianna arnold

Stepheny said...

How cute! I bet that was so exciting and special for them all!

Enjoyed all of the pics!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! And what a special memory for your little sisters. Kaitlyn, your "house" is so cozy.

Thanks for posting Lizzie.

June Elizabeth @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

What a sweet sister you are and such precious pictures!

Many blessings...

Unknown said...

I love the aprons! They're sooo cute! Looks like you had fun!

Psalm 127:3-5