Kaitlyn and Brent's Wedding!
v
I am finally posting the largest post that this blog has ever seen! I was busy with work the past few days and our Internet was not cooperating, hence the delay.
v
Quick disclaimer: If you suffer from red blurry eyes, cramped neck, tired mouse scroll finger, or fall asleep at the wheel..er...keyboard due to the length of this post...blame Elizabeth! She claims that people want to see LOTS of pictures and she tried to get me to post 100 of them!! I limited it down to a meager 60 so that we wouldn't have to insert an intermission for our blog readers.
All that to say, let us know what you think...too many? too little? just right? or you don't really care? All I know is that this post sets a new record for time waiting for pictures to load....slooooowly, slooowly, sloooooooooowly. (You don't think I am impatient, do you?) :o)
v
Anyway, the wedding was wonderful. The Lord blessed in so many ways and as our pastor expressed it the next day, there was a very free spirit at that wedding. There were lots of laughs, lots of tears and thousands of memories made.
v
We thank God for both Brent and Kaitlyn and His divine plan for their lives. We pray that they will enjoy a long and happy marriage together, serving the King of kings, the Lord Jesus Christ!
The Gellos family...
The Daddy and the Bride...
Special thanks to the photographers below for all the pics on this post:
Aaron Gellos gave free photography lessons in between snapping pics...
Finally over, we cleaned up, and headed home exhausted...
Who knew that weddings required so much planning and labor? I guess we do now! :o)
23 comments:
I agree with Liz...the more pictures the better! :D It looks like it was a beautiful wedding! :)
Great post Jack! The more pictures the better. :)
It was such a special wedding! So glad we were able to be there. May God bless them both in the days to come!
I for one, definitely enjoyed the pictures!! :) I didn't get tired one bit!
It surely was a beautiful wedding--you can see their love for each other, and for the Lord just shining radiantly in their faces!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures with all your blog visitors!
~Elizabeth Ulmer
The pictures are great--and not too many either!!! Ladies never can see too many wedding pictures! :) We loved the wedding;it was so beautiful and brought honor and glory to the Lord. Congratulations to the new Gellos couple!
The pictures are beautiful! There were not too many at all, and could have seen many, many more. I know we have never met, but I feel as though I've known your family for a long time. I really enjoy your blog.
By the way, we know the Wesco's. My mom took Virgil and Aimee's wedding pictures:)
Christina
great pics. the more the better!
Oh The Pictures are absolutly BEAUTIFUL! The Sikma's told us about it.... it sounded wonderful! Kaity looked very pretty!
Steph
http://stepheny-weaver.blogspot.com/
Loved ALL the pictures!
~Kate
So many great pictures! The wedding was just all together beautiful!
Speaking of the after wedding disaster....I could have warned you about that! :)
thank you so much for the pictures Liz, looked like a GREAT day!
Thanks so much for sharing!! They look soooooooooo happy!
Kaitlyn,
Well, you seemed to have made it through the ceremony without fainting or anything...........YOU'VE GIVEN ME HOPE!! :)
Only 80 more day til mine! *sigh*
Love the pics...wouldn't mind more. :) I really enjoyed the wedding. Congratulations, Brent and Kaity!
Thank you so very much for sharing these BEAUTIFUL pictures with your blog friends!!! Definitely NOT too many. Truly a testimony for the Lord!
It certainly was a very beautiful and God-honoring wedding! I was very blessed to be there!
I loved seeing all the pictures! I know it takes a LONG time to upload that many but I would say it was definitely worth it.
My camera was having problems (as usual) :-) so I was very glad to see all your great pictures!
Hi McDonnell family,
We have been following all the preparations through your blog and let me say what a beautiful wedding it was. We are so happy for Kaitlyn and Brent. May God Blessings be upon them now and always. Janalee Duarte
I "met" you guys throught the Reeds blog:)
What a great and glorious way to honor the Lord. I have followed the lovely couple through their courtship on their blog, and I just have to praise the Lord for their relationship. What a marvelous picture of Christ and his future Bride, and the Marriage Supper. Congratulations to the Mom and Dad for raising such a Christ-like daughter who would bring you so much joy. -Pastor Ben Townsend
Thank you, Pastor Ben.
All we can say is, "Praise to the Lord." It's HIS mercy, and goodness, and graciousness that are helping us in the training of our children. Kaitlyn has brought us so much joy. She is missed by all here, but we are SO happy for Brent and her. Now, only 12 more to go, if the Lord tarries His coming. :-)
I am totally with Elizabeth.........there can NEVER be too many wedding pictures!! Looks like a lovely wedding! :) We're very happy for y'all, and hope to see you in Oct. at Stephen and Evelyn's wedding.
More,more,more! I would love to see more pics! =) Maybe you can just email them to me. It looks like it was a beautiful day! I love the "sisters" picture. Did you get one of Kaity with all her brothers?
I love you all!
Aunt Liz
Beautiful pictures! The more the better! :) I enjoyed seeing your family.
You can never have too many pictures! :-) It looks like you all had a fun day and a beautiful wedding!
Beautiful pictures. Katlyn made a beautiful bride!
When it comes to weddings (or anything for that matter) the more pictures the happpier!
I always enjoy looking at ALL the pictures on your blog!
I llove you
anna
Post a Comment