Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Gelloses new truck-
-
We have had the pleasure of having Brent and Kaity back with us this week.
For those of you who haven't heard, God gave them a truck (an F350) to pull the trailer, as they travel around the states.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's get an NRA sticker on the back window and they'll be ready to roll! lol

Amazing how God opens doors like that.

Anonymous said...

God gives out trucks now?

bapianist said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was praying they would find one!!! Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Very nice truck.

Anonymous said...

To Anon 1:

The answer is that God guides and directs in such a way as to make sure that His children have the tools they need to serve Him. God will not open doors that He knows are not necessary for us to serve Him through. If we are called to a task we cannot complete the task without His enablement. He graciously and loving provides for His children and meets their needs.

Best,
Brian S.

Anonymous said...

That is a nice truck. I would like to own a F-450 when I am older. Does Bro. Dave still have his F-550?

Anonymous said...

Nice truck...diesel or gas?

Wonderful how the Lord works!

Anonymous said...

Answer to Brian S. I want a Toyota please!

Unknown said...

Praise the Lord! What a blessing! God is so good!

Stepheny said...

Awesome~! The Lord is SO good!

Steph

Psalm 127:3-5