PCC Music Academy
-
Some of you were asking about pictures from my trip to FL. We were busy with the wedding, so I'm a little late getting them on.
-


The Crown Center

Bradley Dorms, where I stayed

My awesome room mates, Bethany and Anna...and a good friend, Carissa

Jamie, Anna, and Bethany eating breakfast in Four Winds

My suite mate, Kaitie and I
-

One of the super cool counsellors, Atoya
-

It rains a lot in Pensacola

Orchestra practice was really fun!

Andre, my stand partner, was Brazilian and spoke little English.



My team, practicing for the 'community instrument' contest

This is the stage where we had recitals




Carissa and I at lunch

Flynn, Kaitie and Hadley
Flynn, Debbie (from Brazil), Virginia, and Katie

Deanna, (another really fun counsellor) Anna King, Hadley and Carissa

Bethany performing at the Honors Recital

My music theory teacher, Dr. Bombard

My violin teacher, also Dr. Bombard
We called his wife (above) Mrs. Dr. Bombard to differentiate between them.

All the pianists also sang in choir for the concert.

Some of the first violins


Mr. Barbosa, our fantastic orchestra conductor

Atoya and I after the concert

Deanna and I

Lauren bowling after our concert

Flynn and I
-

At the airport, waiting to head home. Don't we look tired?
5 comments:
Loved your pictures, Elizabeth! It is fun to see a few people I know in them! :-) Looks like you had a great time!
AWESOME! finally i get to see some picture!! though i must say, i look completly tired that saturday morning before brunch. hahaha. thanks for putting them up! :)
Thanks so much Lizzy for posting these pictures. I loved talking with you about it too!
God bless you, dear friend, as you continue to use your talents for His glory!
Hey!! I know that girl Bethany!! She's been down to the campmeeting we attend in GA. What a small world!!
You got some really good pictures, Elizabeth. I really enjoyed meeting you and hope to see you next year at camp. You have rare talent and skill, so keep playing music.
Post a Comment