Our Family
One of our blog readers made a special request of seeing all the McDonnell kids lined up in age order.....so here it is! Oldest to youngest: Rick, Kaitlyn, Jack Elizabeth, Emily, Eli, Luke, Anna, Molly, Aiden (A.J.), Arminda (Mindy), Connor, Nathan.
On a random side, the crop dusters are out again...
(Haven't you ever wanted to do something like that?)
14 comments:
Great pictures! Very fun and creative. :-) Sorry for you all that you are "losing" Kaity, but I know she will be very happy!
Nice pictures and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!! It is going to be so much fun!
Amy S. Hannahs
I love the pics!
They are all SO special! Brings back such fun memories from when my family took "final" pictures before Charles and I got married. Looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of days!
Stephanie Wesco
Those are great!!!!
Hey great pictures! I hope you guys have fun this weekend. Make sure to take lots of pictures. =)
What wonderful family pictures!!
I've been following your blog for several months, and enjoyed being able to relate to the awesome joys of being in a large family!!
And to have a big sister get married- such a bittersweet time! As you rejoice in the path the Lord has brought her down, but yet, the family will no longer be the same with her gone in her own home!! I know what it is like, as two of my older sisters are married!
Anyway, I've been blessed whenever I visit your blog!!! My prayers for Kaity and Brent's wedding this weekend!!
God Bless--
~Elizabeth Ulmer
Beautiful family pictures! Looking forward to seeing you!
Love the family pictures! I'm sure things are busy, busy, busy there right now! Wish we could be there, but we look forward to seeing pictures! :)
I love all of the pictures! They are all so cute!
Have a great wedding day Kaity!
Stepheny
These are great pictures...looks like ya'll are having lots of fun together!!! :)
Oh, those family pictures are GREAT! Your "stairs steps" are so perfect until Kaity. How tall is she and how tall is Brent? I am sad today to not be with all of you! Will be watching the blog for pictures on Monday =)! Ha-ha
Love,
Aunt Liz
There's just something about Jack in the Suit upside down in the Air... Has he ever thought of joining a circus?
Elizabeth,
Brent is 6'4" and Kaitlyn is 5'4"
The weddings have just BEGUN!
Elaine
Post a Comment