Tuesday, July 08, 2008

More 4th of July
-
Here are a few more pictures from the 4th. We had such a nice day with the family and the Lord gave us beautiful weather. I heard several people saying that, "It couldn't have been more perfect."
-
Hope you all enjoyed your day, wherever you spent it!
-
"Just a flag wavin' American!"

The fireworks were held at KCC (Kankakee Community College)

Lots of pictures...

Kait, Emmy and Liz

Anna, totally absorbed in reading the back of the Doritos chip bag.

Emily

Getting ready to begin


I like this picture of Rick


Jack

Am I the only one that thinks these steps are fun looking? I mean, the yellow & red... ok, maybe I shouldn't ask...


Someone is worn out.


Lizzie, playing with her orchestra.

The adult orchestra. Can you name this song?

And then... memories. :-)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The song is Bugler's Holiday and Aaron's friends (a trio) played it in high school band--it is one of my favorites and Tyler's too!!!!

Mom G.

Krissy Cooper said...

Loved this post! All the pictures and videos are neat! The last video cracked me up....I watched it twice. :) I've enjoyed all the new posts...

Anonymous said...

Bugler's Holiday! I heard the USAF Band play it about twice as fast...it's so neat! I love the song!

Wesco said...

Wow! Look at all this posting! You inspire me!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the stairs - I did a research essay on professional photography for school last year, I think it was, and from what I learned, it seems that strange but somewhat patterned subjects like that are what professionals sometimes look for. Looks like you had quite a big day - Jonathan, Isaac, Timothy and I spent our fourth of July working at our grandparents (trimming bushes and such) and then on Saturday, the whole family went up to swim, play games (including volleyball), and eat dinner so that was alot of fun. :)

Psalm 127:3-5