Independence Day!
Okay, I am sure you are wondering about this one. If you are a larger than normal family though, you will completely understand an hour long trip in a fifteen passenger van becomes a chance to grab a nap or finish that book you started. Kaitlyn and I got to help out with the concession stand for Elizabeth's youth symphony.
I don't know how many hundred bags of popcorn I made within an hour and a half...but it was a crazy pace!
And what is fellowship and fun without food?
Watching speed boats on the Kankakee river.
There were quite a few people attending the concert and fireworks that evening. (this picture doesn't even show half)


4 comments:
Your van rides look alot like ours. =) Looks like you guys had fun! We always have a big picnic at our church. It was alot of fun. It was a beautiful day! I love the pictures of the fireworks! =)
I almost didn't post that "van" picture....all my siblings said that I look like I just got shot or something :o)
Looks like you guys had a fun Fourth as well!
Glad to hear from you.
Great pictures of the fireworks Jack - I don't think I've ever tried to take pictures of them but I imagine they'd probably be pretty tough to capture well.
I also liked that one picture of the sun over the lake. Have you ever thought about entering a photo competition? A number of the pictures you have on the blog are really excellent.
I like the Fireworks they're pretty!
Post a Comment