Friday, July 25, 2008

Rodeo!
A prize winner for sure! :o)

Checking out the chickens...


Alright Mr. Cheesy Smile!




Emily caught the essence of the rodeo with this great snapshot!



I just had to post this...Brent brushing something off his face...Kaitlyn looking so serious....and Liz. (Must be a blonde thing!)




Emmy and her cowboy braids...

The only serious accident was when a horse tripped and got its neck caught inbetween the fence slats. I am pretty sure it died shortly after being removed. :o(



Only eight days and they will be Mr. and Mrs!


3 comments:

Burtt Family said...

Hey! We're in the area and might stop by your church Sunday night. We would love to meet you all! What time does your evening service start?

Kaity Gellos said...

Our evening service starts at 6:30. Oh, we would so love to meet you too!

Hope it works out!

Kaity, for the McDonnells

Anonymous said...

Hi All,
I am sure your house is buzzing with excitement! We are sharing your count down. I am so sorry we can't make it to the big day! Can't wait to see LOTS of posts here on the BLOG!!!
Lizzie, when did you get your braces off? I love your smile!
Love,
Aunt Liz

Psalm 127:3-5