Grandpa and Grandma's visit & random pics from the last week
-
Grandpa and Grandma Eddy are here for a visit. It's been so nice to see them and spend some time with them again! They arrived on Monday afternoon and will leave sometime on Wednesday. We wish it could be a longer visit, but are thankful for the short time we CAN spend with them.
-
Rick leaves for college on Friday. It's been great to have a big brother, for the last couple of weeks.
-








6 comments:
That's neat you guys do Ebay...we did alot of that with LEGOs in the past buying them cheap and then reselling them for a profit. :)
What sort of things do you sell on there?
Also, I love Rick's shirt, "Play Hard, Pray Hard" (correct me if I'm mistaken about what it says I'm sort of piecing it together from what I can see)
I will always laugh when I see your "road"! I'm sure I'd rather have that than a dirt road though. Who mows it anyway?
Nice pictures! It looks like you're having a wonderful time with your grandparents.
The pictures look really nice!
Rick go to PCC? Do he know a girl that last name is Ward? She go to PCC too.
Dave
Dave,
Yes, Rick is down at PCC.
As far as him knowing someone named Ward, I am not sure.
There are 4,500 students after all! :o)
Post a Comment