Mama's Visit
-
Our sweet grandmother, known to us as "Mama" came to visit us for two weeks, recently.
As always, we enjoyed seeing and spending time with her.
We thank the Lord for you, Mama! Love you "muchly"!
-
Eli and Mama, before church on Sunday.
-
Connor was being a ham, hiding behind the dining room curtain. He got a kick out of Mama pulling the curtain back!
5 comments:
I'm glad you had a good time with your Grandma! I'm sure it must have been fun!
Connor is SO cute and he IS quite a ham! :)
I am so glad that all of you enjoyed your visit with your "mama". The pictures of Connor are adorable!!
Conner is soooooooooo cute!!
Oh, I do miss little ones so! Conner IS so cute! Can You guess who this is, Miss Kaity? What do you know, I actually got on the internet before I came home?! I got to go to a delightful little coffee shop called the Drowsy Poet that had internet access. :-)
Of course I know who it is! I knew, after I read the first sentence. ;-)
Thanks for stopping by, Beth Ann.
-Kaity
Post a Comment