...and you get to vote on which picture/shot is your favorite. The opinions, even in the closeness of family vary some, so don't let others sway you. Be sure to leave your comments! -
-Kaity -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
15
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, I think that my favorite is #4. He is in a Green striped shirt! Congratulations, Jack! You're a great Bro. Love You! Love, Emily
I cast my vote for picture number 1. It has a clarity that the other photographs seem to lack (no offense to the subject or the photographer). The picture also has a creative tilt to it that presents Jack in attention grabbing way. The collared shirt gives an added level of maturity and professionalism to the subject while at the same time allowing the viewer to understand that Jack is not a "stuffy" guy. Some may regard the limited tones in the picture a liability but I think that the limited tonality requires the viewer to focus on Jack and not the surrounding color scheme.
I'd have to go for the first one too. Great expression, non-distracting background, artistic angle, and the sepia tone isn't bad either.
If I were to pick a second best one, though, I'd agree with Emily that number 4 is pretty good.
Anyway, congratulations on graduating Jack!! I can just imagine that graduating is kinda like pulling out from a lazy back road onto Rt. 80 so I know it won't be all fun and games for you but knowing you, I figure you'll manage. :)
Well Jack, I'd say the last one is best... Great job whoever took it!!! it's a little out of the ordinary thread for grad. pix, so it's kind of cool...
I like the third one best because the train track reminds me how life is a road that we are traveling down. And that we can not get side tracked. Also the pic is a great one of you. I can't believe how much you look like your dad.
Congratulations,Jack, on reaching this milestone in your life! God bless you as you keep serving Him!
i have to say the first one is the most profesional. i like #5 though..... could u flex the muscles a little more???? and i like the last one a little arts flare!! c u dude
Thanks a lot Drew! You don't think the world would be a better place with 7 more of me? :o)
I think the overall most popular is the first, which is also my favorite. I like the looks of a straight and narrow path, sort of like we are supposed to live our lives as some of you mentioned earlier.
I have to tell you though, at the time we took that picture, it was freezing outside! I should have been wearing the coat!
I'd have to vote for #3. It's not ordinary, but it's very fitting for the occasion. Besides, it's just a neat picture - I like the train tracks and the way the pic was taken.
15 comments:
Okay, I think that my favorite is #4. He is in a Green striped shirt!
Congratulations, Jack! You're a great Bro. Love You!
Love, Emily
Here is my opinion:
I cast my vote for picture number 1. It has a clarity that the other photographs seem to lack (no offense to the subject or the photographer). The picture also has a creative tilt to it that presents Jack in attention grabbing way. The collared shirt gives an added level of maturity and professionalism to the subject while at the same time allowing the viewer to understand that Jack is not a "stuffy" guy. Some may regard the limited tones in the picture a liability but I think that the limited tonality requires the viewer to focus on Jack and not the surrounding color scheme.
Our family likes the 1st one best!
I'd have to go for the first one too. Great expression, non-distracting background, artistic angle, and the sepia tone isn't bad either.
If I were to pick a second best one, though, I'd agree with Emily that number 4 is pretty good.
Anyway, congratulations on graduating Jack!! I can just imagine that graduating is kinda like pulling out from a lazy back road onto Rt. 80 so I know it won't be all fun and games for you but knowing you, I figure you'll manage. :)
Well Jack, I'd say the last one is best... Great job whoever took it!!! it's a little out of the ordinary thread for grad. pix, so it's kind of cool...
I like the third one best because the train track reminds me how life is a road that we are traveling down. And that we can not get side tracked. Also the pic is a great one of you. I can't believe how much you look like your dad.
Congratulations,Jack, on reaching this milestone in your life!
God bless you as you keep serving Him!
I'd have to go with the majority here and say the first one is best, but #5 is also a really good one in my opinion.
I like the 1st the best too :)
I like the 3rd picture.
i have to say the first one is the most profesional. i like #5 though..... could u flex the muscles a little more????
and i like the last one a little arts flare!!
c u dude
coat over the shoulder, heading down the tracks. looks like he's heading into the future- ready for whatever life may bring after graduation
I like the first and fourth ones. The second one is just plain SCARY...8 Jacks!...HELP!
-your friend,
Andrew
Thanks a lot Drew! You don't think the world would be a better place with 7 more of me? :o)
I think the overall most popular is the first, which is also my favorite. I like the looks of a straight and narrow path, sort of like we are supposed to live our lives as some of you mentioned earlier.
I have to tell you though, at the time we took that picture, it was freezing outside! I should have been wearing the coat!
I vote for the first one.
I'd have to vote for #3. It's not ordinary, but it's very fitting for the occasion. Besides, it's just a neat picture - I like the train tracks and the way the pic was taken.
Post a Comment