A day with friends
-
Liz and Alexandra on Buddy and Firebird....
-
Luke, being a clown on Firebird...
Speaking of clowns.....
Liz, proving that you don't have to look "tough" while you are holding a gun :o)

Watch out for these girls! They picked off some pretty small targets with these guns!
Lizzy preparing Buddy to ride.....
Awww! New kittens! (Ok, so I wasn't thrilled with the kittens, but Emily and Adrianna were!)
Eli and Levi on the four wheeler....
One sweet gun!
Kaity and Liz

11 comments:
Wow...looks like you guys had some serious fun. Was that "one sweet gun" an automatic?
Your pictures are so funny because they're almost identical to what we do when we go over to our friend's house who has a barn. Of course, since we're in New Jersey the best we can do is tote BB Guns around but the Quads, hayloft, and all that are almost guaranteed items on the To Do list whenever we're there. Now if only they got some horses too...
Speaking of which, how's Matthew doing? I haven't heard from him since...I think last summer. :D
Looks like you all had a great time!!
Hey David,
I am not sure if it was automatic...I only shot it a few times.... very fun though!
And Matthew is doing great, I bet he would like to see your robotics competition blog!
Hey Jack, what kind of gun was it? I'm guessing an SKS right?
Actually Caleb....I don't know what kind it is! I didn't think to look at the brand while we were shooting it!
Sorry!
WOW!!! I wish I could have done some mean shootin with ya'll girls!! :)
Looks like ya'll are having a blast! Do ya'll hunt? I used to when we lived in TN, but it's too cold here! The horseback riding looks like fun as well - that part of it is right down my alley! Funny thing is, I just got a horse named Buddy. He's a little redder than the one ya'll were riding, but he's pretty close to the same color. I'm guessing the one ya'll were riding was a red dun?
I wish I could do stuff like that!
I love to shoot,ride and stuff like that! It looked SO fun!
Lydia-KS-=D
Ok, you girls look a little scary with those guns! :) Can't say that i know too many girls that can hold a gun as confidently as it looks like you are (i know i would not be one!!)
Andy and I found your blog- we've had fun looking at all the pictures and getting updates other than at weddings and reunions! :)
Andy & Casey Miller
Casey & Andy,
So glad you guys stopped by! haha - the guns WERE a little scary at first, but they are sooo much fun to shoot.
Glad you like the blog. It's a nice way to keep people caught up on our clan! :-)
Kaity
Post a Comment