That is so funny you would post that because I just got back from 4 and a half hours (actually a bit more) of drivers ed so that is just about sums up what I'm feeling like. :D
Once we had this other family over with 10 or 11 children at the time for a couple days and when they left, we were all so tired from the non-stop outdoors action we'd been having with their boys that everyone just sort of flopped asleep wherever they were and my Mom took the opportunity to snap a bunch of pictures so it's really funny to look back at them.
I can identify with the little guy. (Okay, no jokes needed about "politicians" using the phrase "I identify". Frankly, I am so involved in politics merely because I think there is a great struggle going on and I believe that I have a duty to be a part of that great debate.) But that has nothing to do with this comment or this subject.
Anyway, I've been so tired before that I couldn't even roll over in bed to a more comfortable position. As of yet I have not fallen asleep standing up but on quite a few occasions have fallen asleep sitting down.
Awwww! I have fallen asleep like that like 3 different times when I was little! =D I don't remember it, but I have differnt pictures! It's rather strange! Lydia Berry
How cute! I remember back when Joel did those kinds of things. The joys of little siblings (nephew's in my case, since my "little" siblings aren't so "little" anymore)!! ;-D
Once, Joel was down near the road waiting for a frog to come out of the pipe that goes under our driveway. He fell asleep in the most awkward position while waiting. Evidently the frog was somewhat stubborn… or preferred not to be grabbed and carried around as the trophy of a little boy.
16 comments:
Lol, that's funny... was he really asleep?
-Jonathan
Yup, he really was asleep! We did move him to a more comfortable position... after we snapped the photo, of course. :-D
-Kaity
I've never fallen asleep that way, but I've sure come pretty close! :-)
I've felt like that sometimes. :-) Poor little guy!
Wow, that's amazing. He must have quite some balance!
Hmmm....looks kind of familiar! I think my own merciless family got some similar enjoyment from me once upon a time! He's so cute!! =)
-Anna
That is so funny you would post that because I just got back from 4 and a half hours (actually a bit more) of drivers ed so that is just about sums up what I'm feeling like. :D
Once we had this other family over with 10 or 11 children at the time for a couple days and when they left, we were all so tired from the non-stop outdoors action we'd been having with their boys that everyone just sort of flopped asleep wherever they were and my Mom took the opportunity to snap a bunch of pictures so it's really funny to look back at them.
I can identify with the little guy. (Okay, no jokes needed about "politicians" using the phrase "I identify". Frankly, I am so involved in politics merely because I think there is a great struggle going on and I believe that I have a duty to be a part of that great debate.) But that has nothing to do with this comment or this subject.
Anyway, I've been so tired before that I couldn't even roll over in bed to a more comfortable position. As of yet I have not fallen asleep standing up but on quite a few occasions have fallen asleep sitting down.
That's truly incredible!
Autumn showed this post to my mom, and she said "YES! I have been that tried!!" :-)
Awwww!
I have fallen asleep like that like 3 different times when I was little! =D I don't remember it, but I have differnt pictures! It's rather strange!
Lydia Berry
How cute! I remember back when Joel did those kinds of things. The joys of little siblings (nephew's in my case, since my "little" siblings aren't so "little" anymore)!! ;-D
Once, Joel was down near the road waiting for a frog to come out of the pipe that goes under our driveway. He fell asleep in the most awkward position while waiting. Evidently the frog was somewhat stubborn… or preferred not to be grabbed and carried around as the trophy of a little boy.
-Nathaniel
Hey Nathaniel,
Wow, now that's patience for you. He should make an excellent fisherman. :D
I never could hang around waiting for the fish. If something doesn't bite within about 30 seconds, I'm off to a new spot.
Poor Conner! That is about how I felt when I was done with school for the year! :-)
that is pretty funnny. I have felt that way a few times before.
Brent Gellos
Post a Comment