Monday, November 27, 2006

Vacation Pictures

(Original title, wasn't it?) Well, while I was posting on the wedding, I figured why not just go ahead and do a few more too! So we'll begin at the beginning, when we had all piled in the van and were finally on our way....

The whole of us children, minus Jack, who was taking the picture.

At the beginning of trip everyone is happy and excited....

... even though it's a little bit cozy at times.

But after a few hours of travel, people can start to get just
a wee bit restless!

The little cyclone and I... he was thrilled with his new
surroundings and all the possibilities for, shall we say, adventure?

Aiden with cousin Timothy.

Liz and Jessica are not only cousins, but good friends as well!

A boy and his food - absolutely inseparable!

Dad and Uncle Ed, enjoying good fellowship.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Kaity! I'm glad you all had an enjoyable trip. You all look crammed in that van! It reminds me of when we go out of town! There's always a “discussion” over who gets what seat!! I’ve moved from “the slew of despond” (back seat), and am currently trying to get past “the lions” (second to back seat), and I shall continue in my course until I get to the “Heavenly Kingdom” (the front seats)!! Unfortunately, I’ll have to wait until a sibling or two gets married to achieve such a goal!

~ Karisse

Anonymous said...

Haha! I like the names for your van seats. Who came up with those?
~Liz

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, Kaity! I'm in the process of e-mailing you right now.....hopefully I'll get it sent here in a few.........hours, not minutes.....:)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time! I enjoy vacations but sometimes the trips can be tiring! According to Karisse I must sit on the "Heavenly Kingdom". :) BUT!! I am one of the older ones. Karisse is one of the younger ones in her family!

Anonymous said...

Liz,
Wow, there's been a lot of updates since I've been on here! Actually, the names I mentioned in my previous post I happened to think of myself. I'm glad that you liked them!
~Karisse

Psalm 127:3-5