Crystal and John's wedding
-
Here are some pictures from a wedding we went to on Sat.
I'm mainly posting for Kaity, since she is a good friend of Crystal's, but wasn't able to attend the wedding. However, there might be some others of you who know the Briddick family.
-
You'll have to excuse the poor quality of the pictures. We were doing the 'take-a-picture-fast-before-the-battery-runs-out' thing.
-
2 comments:
They look so happy... and I'm so happy for them! Crystal is just beaming. :-) Wish I could have been there! Thanks for taking pictures for me.
Love,
Kaity
Ohh, I'm so glad you posted pictures of Crystal's wedding! It was funny because we've been running into each other at weddings this summer. :) Every time I saw her she would tell me how many days were left until her wedding!
I'm glad to see her so happy!
Post a Comment