Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jack's Birthday
-
Jack turned 19 yesterday. This was Luke's creative way of wishing him a wonderful day!
-

Jack and his little buddy, Nathan

Being dramatic. This box contained clothing. :)

Mindy and Nathan


Blowing out the candles

4 comments:

Stepheny said...

Happy Belated birthday Jack! Hope you had a great day!

Steph

p.s. the pictures below this post are good.... it looks like you had fun!

Nathaniel said...

Happy Birthday Jack! ...or should I say Cowboy Steve? :) Are you planning on posting about the visitor that came to class the next week?

I am looking forward to seeing you at the wedding.

Nathaniel

Andrew Sikma said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday old Jack....
Happy birthday to you!

Hope you had a great birthday. I liked "Cowboy Steve"! May God bless you in the coming years. You are a valued friend that sharpens rather than dulls me!

Your friend,
Drew

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your well wishes.

Nate,

Yes, unfortunately, I will be posting for the next three weeks on our "visitor" at the class.

I won't tell you what the characters will be, but I will let you know this; This next week's character is my least favorite, and I don't know how I got talked into doing such an idiotic thing.

The week after that will probably be my favorite, and also the craziest.

And the last week should be semi-easy to create a lesson around but I hope that I don't scare the little kids.

Anyway, I guess you could consider that a "tease" for the next three weeks. You will just have to come back and check the blog! :o)

I value your guy's friendship more than you could imagine and feel the same way as Drew does about sharpening of my spirit.

Psalm 127:3-5