Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cowboy Sunday!

My 3-5 year old class was seeming to lag a little, so I decided to spice it up a bit, by having four weeks in a row, with a different character each week to teach the Bible story, play games...etc.
v
I am hoping that the Lord can use my love for children to minister to them in an effective manner and help them remember the truths of the Bible all week long in their less-than-ideal homes.
v
As you can see, the first week was cowboy themed, with our good friend, "Cowboy Steve".
v

Question/review time....


Praise the Lord, someone was listening! :o)


Yeeeehaw!


One of my little "deputies" showing me how to properly "yeehaw"


I am blessed to teach about 50 young children every Sunday about God and the Bible!
Demonstrating how my horse "Tinfoil" feels when he is lassoed...

I even kept a few of the workers interested!
(Matt is my right-hand man in the class.)

The four winning "deputies" and Cowboy Steve



6 comments:

Stepheny said...

hehe! That is SOOOO funny! I could hardly tell that is was Jack! lol :)

Praise the Lord for children! They can teach YOU so much!

Steph

Wesco said...

Why is Ahmadinijad teaching your Sunday school class in cowboy clothes?

Wesco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Well...actually...the third picture from the last is what I wish Ahmadinijad would do! :o)

Anonymous said...

What did you put on your face, Jack?

Unknown said...

Face paint...of the common Halloween type.

Psalm 127:3-5