Our one month anniversary
-
Brent came in for a quick, weekend visit, arriving on Friday evening the 14th (exactly one month after he asked me to be his wife). Hard to believe the wedding is less than 20 weeks away!
-
Brent is heading to the Philippines soon, after some other meetings this week. He, along with a few other men, will leave March 24th and head back home April 7th. While there, their schedule will be full of preaching and they will have multiple opportunities to share the gospel. Brent is excited to see what the Lord will do through this trip, as am I.
-
We would appreciate your prayers for traveling safety, open and receptive hearts in the Philippines, and for God to do a mighty work through the team.
--
Psalm 73:28
"But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works."
3 comments:
Oh, you guys are such a cute couple! Kaity, you are sooo gorgeous, and you both look very excited!
We will be praying for Brent as he travels that God would have it be a prosperous trip.
I can't believe that your wedding is 20 weeks away!
I am sooo looking forward to seeing you!
~Kate
Hey Kaity,
Cogratulations, again on your engagement! You look simply radiant, and you and Brent are such a cute couple!
Wow, your wedding is coming up soon! I'm sure you're keeping busy with many wedding plans!
Monica
Great pictures Kaity! You two look great together! I'm praying for you!
Steph
Post a Comment