An interesting video clip that I came across....
For everybody, it is a cute story...
For you car lovers, it is a cute story and an awesome car!
An interesting video clip that I came across....
For everybody, it is a cute story...
For you car lovers, it is a cute story and an awesome car!
Posted by
Jack McDonnell
at
Saturday, March 29, 2008
3 comments:
Hey!
That is a neat story, and a really cool car! Thanks for sharing!
Monica
You are right that is an awesome car. Its Sally off the movie Cars.
Amy Hannahs
For some reason I was thinking about this video the other day and I realized that it's a great illustration of how a single kind deed can really make a huge difference to someone. If that sales guy had just shooed the boy out, he would have probably decided to never purchase a Porsche in his life. But because he kindly let him get in the car, he probably ended up purchasing this very expensive car somewhere down the road (pun intended).
In the same way, the simple acts of kindness we show to those around us either on the road, at work, at home, or wherever we happen to be can really make a huge impact on someone.
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." (Galatians 5:22-23)
Post a Comment