Friday, March 07, 2008

Afternoon with MaryAnn

One of Liz and Em's friends came over on Thursday afternoon, for a couple of hours. As any good blogger would, we snapped a few photos.

At DQ

Lizzie and her "Mint M&M Blizzard".

Trying on sunglasses... classy, huh?

Liz and Em, preparing for a round of Dutch Blitz.

No, there is not an intelligent or logical explanation for this shot.

More Dutch Blitz. This game is marvelous!

5 comments:

Krissy Cooper said...

I'm sure you had fun! We just had a "girls night out" the other day and we had a blast!!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Hello! I know it's been awhile since I've been over here........slow internet connection causes ya'll's blog to take a lifetime to load with all the pics on here.
Anyway, I just stopped by to say that I chose this blog as one of my "E-for Excellent" recipients. I may not be a faithful reader, but your blog is one that I can trust and recommend to others!!
BTW........congrats to Katie on her engagement!! I didn't even know she was courting!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

What version of Dutch Blitz is that!

Benjamin Sikma

Rhonda Devine said...

We've played quite a few rounds of that ourselves this week--one of our favorites! By the way, congratulations on the upcoming wedding!
The Devine family

Anonymous said...

That looks like alot of fun. I love dutch blitz even if Emily can beat me!!!

Psalm 127:3-5