Thursday, March 13, 2008

Flower shopping...
-
Earlier this week, Liz, Em and I headed to Indiana where we met a friend and made flower bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for the wedding. Besides the trip being great fun, we were also able to find everything on sale. God is so good! Although I don't want to show too many flower pictures, I'm going to post a few (basically, assembling the smaller bunches), to give you a glimpse into the planning.
-
Thank you, Sarah, for all your help! You did an incredible job helping us get the flowers all organized and put together.
-
Shopping in one of the many aisles of flowers
-
Emmy, working on a corsage
-
Lizzie was the official "flower clipper", at this point.

A boutonniere for "my man."
-
-

5 comments:

PJ Academy said...

How fun!!!!!

Looking great!!!

Jennifer :)

Krissy Cooper said...

I'm sure you all had a great time! That looks like fun! It looks like you are coming along good on your wedding planning....

Karisse Wesco said...

Oh Kaity, you just glow in those pictures! I'm praying for you as you prepare for your special day...

Unknown said...

What fun! Praying for you....

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you got your flowers thing will be getting pretty crazy when the wedding gets closer. I remember when Kerstin got married.
Amy H.

Psalm 127:3-5