Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Water from the Rock"

This was taped (on a digital camera - meaning, the quality isn't the best) a few weeks ago. Lizzie is in the black and green, singing soprano. Emily is playing the piano.

Left to right: Luke Anglea, Leah Anglea, Jamie Clem, Lizzie McDonnell, Caleb Rardin

8 comments:

Monica Mulder said...

They did a great job singing! I really like that song too. By the way, did you know that Caleb's aunt goes to our church?

Monica

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree that was very well done. I didn't remember seeing any "mess-ups" in the whole thing so that's really impressive. Speaking of which, how is the CD coming along that you'd posted about earlier?

Anonymous said...

Great job!! Very good song. I really enjoy listening to people sing.

Anonymous said...

Monica - Yes, we knew Caleb's aunt goes to your church. Kind of funny how that worked out.

David - There have been some delays with the cd. We've recorded all the songs but are currently working to get orchestrations put in. BTW, this is not the whole group that is on the cd...just what's left since we've had several go off to college.

Anonymous said...

I see...so is your church doing the Orchestration as well or are you getting that from somewhere else?

Anonymous said...

No, our church is not doing the orchestration. We're using digital orchestrations, done by a more proffesional musician. Basically, the hold up is looking for someone who will do a good job, for a reasonable price.
It has been really interesting to see the process of getting this all together. Hopefully the cd will be finished soon! :o)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'll definitely want to buy a copy when it's done...is it possible that Rick might know someone at his college who does that sort of thing? I would imagine a college student would probably do it for a more reasonable price than a professional...

Anonymous said...

Dad and the others working to produce the cd have talked about a lot of possibilities... including what you mentioned. It's a good thought!

Psalm 127:3-5