Tuesday, August 31, 2010

God blessed my day yesterday with a spectacular rainbow.  Thankfully, it waited around long enough for me to grab a few photos. 

Enjoy!
Nathan
Connor

Check out the faint, but full double rainbow!

14 comments:

Mom said...

Love the double rainbow...and I had Connor change his shirt... :-)

Katie said...

Gorgeous!!

Rhonda said...

That double rainbow picture is gorgeous!

David Daudelin said...

That is really nice. Was that a panoramic shot Jack?

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement. You can't help but take good pictures when there is something that beautiful in your backyard! :o)

And yes, the last picture is a panoramic...I think it was 5 or 6 images.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely breathtaking, and what a wonderful reminder that our Lord keeps His promises!

The Charles Wescos :)

Anonymous said...

WOW Jack the double rainbow pic is BLOSSOM!!


|)@<!|)

J.H said...

wow, awesome!!!

Unknown said...

You are absolutely right, the first thing I always think of when I see a rainbow, is God's unfailing love towards us.

David, I have never heard someone use the term "blossom" to describe something, but I guess it is close enough to "awesome" to pass. :o)

J.H., I enjoy seeing the many "wow, awesome" pictures on your blog. I get some pretty good inspiration from some of your pictures!

Karisse Wesco said...

Wow, nice shot!

Burtt Family said...

Wow!! Those are awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Joanna

Unknown said...

Thank you Karisse and Joanna, God was very good to share such a beautiful scene with us.

Anonymous said...

Completely awesome picture, Jack!! The panorama is perfect. Great shots of Nathan and Connor too.

-Ben

 The Morris Family said...

wow!!! what a display of God's promise/covenant!!!!

Love the picture!!

Cindy Morris

Psalm 127:3-5