Friday, August 06, 2010

A glance back in time...

While scanning pictures of Rick, I ran across this family photo.  

This was way back when I was the baby of the family.  

I think I have been a bit displaced from that position over the years. :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! Comparing this photo with the one right below it in the previous blog shows just how similar the smiles of those two sisters are. Don't you just love family resemblances? And your younger brothers look so much like you older guys...God must really enjoy "family planning".

Mrs. N

Stepheny said...

WOW!!! That picture is from a while a go huh? Only three kids in that picture to 13 now... Pretty neat!

Steph

RickMcD said...

Wow, I don't remember seeing this picture when we would look through the family pics. What an awesome family in which I was priviledged to grow up! Love to all...

Anonymous said...

How precious! Your family is a blessing...especially your mom, going through pregnancy and labor 13 times! :)

Charles and Stephanie

Elaine McD. said...

Thanks, Stephanie Wesco! :-) They were worth it. Love these kiddoes so much.
Time moves quickly..."cherish the moment" is a good phrase.

Psalm 127:3-5