Majesty MusiCollege
The orchestra playing prelude music
Rachelle & Lizzie
Cindy
We all sang Happy Birthday to Frank Garlock. It was his 80th birthday.
Patch sings with the kids choir
Matt Whitcomb leading the teen choir.
Friends & Fellowship
With Shelly Hamilton
Lexi & Mrs. Hamilton
Most of us with Mr & Mrs Garlock
A Wendy's frosty hit the spot at the end of the evening.
* Special thanks to Alyssa, who took many of these pictures - - capturing some of the most memorable moments.















8 comments:
Love all the pics!!! It was such a fun two days. I wish it could have lasted longer! It was great being with you all! God is so good to bless us with friends like you guys!
~Anna
Hey Anna,
There were even more pictures that I didn't post. Remind me to give you guys all the picts when you come here in a few days.
What a awesome time we had with all of you!
The pictures of us when we are talking are great...I love candid shots.
It is wonderful to have friends like you all! Looking forward to seeing you next week!
What are great couple days!
I got a good laugh out of Caleb and James' matching pair of wry smiles looking at the camera (in the pic where Rick and I are talking in the foreground). "Are you really taking a picture of me?"
Fabulous photography and post.
-Ben
Thanks, Lizzy it will be great to see all the pics. Can't wait to see you!
Where was it this year?
Steph
WOW!!! Emmy you were really thirsty. :)
Liss
oh thats awesome! We went to Musicollege again too! as always, it was a blast!!!!
Post a Comment