Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Eli

Eli is my favorite red-headed brother and quite a guy. Eli's bright smile can lighten up any room and he is great at being enthusiastic.

He and I were walking around downtown Valparaiso while waiting to pick up someone, so we decided to do a quick photo shoot, just for the fun of it.





11 comments:

Eli Delos said...

sniff sniff :-( you didn't put on my two favorite pictures. oh well Just Kidding. :)

Thanks for taking the picts bro.

BUT for anybody who would like to see my two favorite picts comment and sign your name ya know kind of like a petition.
Ha Ha
you'll see those pictures yet.

David Daudelin said...

Hi Eli,

Out of curiosity, why is your username, Eli Delos?

-David

Thackers said...

Nothing quite like twisting your gracious brother's arm, huh? :)

I am starting the anti-petition in favor of NOT giving Eli his wish. hehehe

Jack said...

Eli, as I told you before, if you want to show people all the other pictures we took, that is fine, but I choose which ones go on the blog for now.

David, Eli's middle name is Delos, hence the username.

Thackers, you don't have to worry about starting an anti petition, I only post pictures that I want to.

There is a reason Eli is not on the blogging team quite yet!

Let's just say there would be a lot more "interesting" pictures on the blog if he was "helping" out. ;o)

Eli Delos said...

Okay Whatever....If anybody wants to see those other pictures just give me your e-mail and I will e-mail them to you.
by the way there awesome!
Oh and Jack if I was on the blogging team this would be one awesome blog.
Oh and by the way which of the Thackers is commenting under the Thackers name?

David Daudelin said...

Ok - before I was confusing it with Gellos and thought that either the Gellos family also had an Eli or you had adopted their last name for your username. :)

-David

Anonymous said...

Hello people !!!,if you guys want too see more pics of Eli just go too jacks blog:p

O btw jack i like interesting pics :)

|)@<!|)

Eli Delos said...

Well David actually Jacks blog doesn't have my two favorite picts either.

Anonymous said...

I will be the first too sign the petition. Let's see thee other pics.

Sincerely,
Peter Griffin

P.S. I like your blog quite well.

Thackers said...

It's Rick.

Stephanie Byers said...

Wow, Eli, you got a moment of glory! Great shots, Jack!

Psalm 127:3-5