Happy Birthday, Lizzy! What a sweet friend you have been to me! It has been so wonderful knowing you. I thank God that he caused our paths to cross. May he bless you richly in the coming year! Love you! ~Anna
Hi, this is Caleb. I don't know if you remember me from PCC Summer Music Academy 2 years ago, I was the only french horn player in the orchestra. Anyway, may I congratulate you on turning another year older and another year wiser. God's hand is definitely on you, may you grow to be the woman He created you to be.
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Lizzie! I hope you have a great day!
I love the two pics of you... you are beautiful... I love your smile too!
Steph
hApPy bRiThdaY!!!!!!!
LizziE <3<3<3
~amanda
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy, LiZzIe!!!
A very happy birthday to you, Lizzie.
The Thackers
Happy Birthday Lizzie! We miss you!
Lauren
Happy Birthday Elizabeth!
Aw! You're so beauty-full!!! Enjoy your last year of teendom.
Happy Birthday, Lizzy! What a sweet friend you have been to me! It has been so wonderful knowing you. I thank God that he caused our paths to cross. May he bless you richly in the coming year!
Love you!
~Anna
Happy Birthday Lizzie!!!:):):)
Anna
Very nice pics, Lizzie - you are such a beautiful young lady!
Happy b-day Lizzie !!
David
Happy Birthday Lizzie!!! Love ya.
Liss
Hi, this is Caleb.
I don't know if you remember me from PCC Summer Music Academy 2 years ago, I was the only french horn player in the orchestra. Anyway, may I congratulate you on turning another year older and another year wiser.
God's hand is definitely on you, may you grow to be the woman He created you to be.
And Happy 19th Birthday! :)
Post a Comment