25th Anniversary
I am so thankful for the wonderful man I married.
Quilt Gardens Tour
The little "breakfast nook" in our suite
I loved these cups!
Took this for my dad - Amish walking sticks
This one is for you too, Dad - an interesting barn
We ate at the Essenhaus on Friday night.
Dulce de Leche and Mocha Chip frapps. M-mmm!
Traffic often came to a standstill or a slow ride, as we waited for buggies to pass in the streets in and around Middlebury and Shipshewana. Not a problem -- we were not in a hurry anyway. Lovely, hardworking people and beautiful farms all along the way. Would love to have posted some pictures of the cute little Amish children in their black hats and overalls.
Thank you to our children for a most relaxing three days.














6 comments:
Great pictures and what a wonderful testimony of your 25 years to the Lord!
Nancisue
I am sure you had a great time. It is pretty in the country around there--then again I love that area for lots of reasons. The Lord bless you both on your 25 years. Happy Anniversary!!!
Mike and Jill
It was great to see both of you on Sunday morning! My parents had their 26th this year...didn't realize how close your anniversaries were! May the Lord bless you and give you many more years together!
Stephanie Wesco
I'm so glad you were able to have a mini vacation. You both are such a blessing.
Happy (late) anniversary!
Middlebury/Essenhause is probably one of my favorite places to go! Every Christmas, our family goes and stays at the Essenhause Inn for two days....
Hope you had a great day!
Stepheny
ooops, *Essenhaus* :)
Post a Comment