Thursday, June 10, 2010

Trampoline Time

Recently, a friend gave a large trampoline to us and we have been enjoying it to the fullest for the past few weeks.

I pulled my camera out the other night so that we could liven up the blog with a few fun pictures of how much fun we have on the trampoline.

You can get some pretty high shots on the trampoline if you care to risk your camera a bit.

What trampoline?

This is Eli with the classic "instant-aging-trampoline-face" that you get every time you hit the trampoline off of a high jump.  The trick is snapping the picture as they hit down on the mat and their face sags with the force of the change in direction.

I am not suggesting you bring your camera on the trampoline...but it does make for some pretty fun pictures!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! I like Eli better in some of the pics below this post. You are doing an excellent job.

~LSF

David Daudelin said...

That last picture is pretty neat. :)

-David

Wesco said...

I don't remember all of those wind turbines around your house! Are those new?

Anonymous said...

They are relatively new....come on out sometime and check them out! We would be glad to see your family again! :o)

Jack

Psalm 127:3-5