Pensacola Beach
It's sunny, it's beautiful and it is very, very white.
Tyler and I had fun walking along the beach, swimming and snapping pictures for a couple of hours yesterday. Any single pictures of me were taken by Mr. Tyler. He caught on really quick with manuvering my hunk of a camera.
I tried to get a picture of Tyler when I buried him, but the waves kept washing away the sand around him so we moved up a little ways when he buried me.
I love the white sand against the blue sky!
Can there ever be too many jumping pictures? I don't think so! :o)












6 comments:
Jealousy!!! JK
Man looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
That sand is cool
|)@<!|)
that sand is cool :P
|)@<!|)
goodness, I am trully and very envious... :D :D :D
Did you find any tar balls? :)
No Logan, it was actually totally clear water and totally white sand while I was there.
There were a few guys out on the beach that were "cleaning up" tar balls, but really they were just sitting there drinking Gatorade in the shade. :o)
Jack
Post a Comment