Historical Downtown Pensacola
Rick and I visited the historical downtown area of Pensacola yesterday evening and walked around and of course, snapped pictures.
Does anyone know what this tower is? We decided to climb it for the view, but I am sure it has more purpose than that.
Okay, this may have been a bit dramatic, but Rick showed me the most awesome little park that had "amazing photo shoot" written all over it!
I couldn't miss the chance to get a shot of this vintage theater.
How fitting! :o)
The historical governor's mansion has the Ten Commandments posted in the front yard. Not very politically correct, but refreshing to see displayed in public.
I wonder if this thing will kick?
So classy, yup, that's my brother!
The First Baptist Church of Pensacola has a pretty amazing building!
Guess who is thinking about Georgia? ;o)
One last jumping picture.

















6 comments:
I like the first picture the best and the best one of Rick is the one where your looking down at him. and ooh!ooh! here is a caption for the picture with the canon (I like my Canon Better) haha get it?
Corny I know!
Looks like a pretty interesting church.
There are so many Churches in the south it's incredible.
anyway I think this comment has gone on long enough.
Hey Eli, you can comment as long as you want, no worries. :o)
And yes, I DO like my Canon better! ;o)
See you Tuesday!
Hey Jack awesome pics.I like the one where your looking down @ him too! and the one where he's standing in the street
|)@<!|)
The "kung fu" shot gets my vote.
Mrs. T
Thank you for your input folks, it helps me to know what kind of pictures that people like for future posts on our blog!
A LITTLE dramatic.... my my... I think that it's kind of wierd... How many Stares did you get?? did anyone see you doing that??? lol :)
Great pictures... the one in the street is really cool!
Steph
Post a Comment