SweeeT!!!!
I have to know....did you take all of those shots of the planes??? Because if you did, you just amazed me with your photography!
excellent pictures! You really takes my breath away :D
Yes Mother, I did indeed take the pictures. Very neat show, with some very daring young men!Jack
those are some cool pics :P |)@<!|)
Thanks David, and now that I know how to recognize your "name" I won't delete your comments! :o)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SweeeT!!!!
I have to know....did you take all of those shots of the planes??? Because if you did, you just amazed me with your photography!
excellent pictures! You really takes my breath away :D
Yes Mother, I did indeed take the pictures. Very neat show, with some very daring young men!
Jack
those are some cool pics :P
|)@<!|)
Thanks David, and now that I know how to recognize your "name" I won't delete your comments! :o)
Post a Comment