Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random Pictures

Connor, enjoying life!

With their friends, the Nymeyers

Sweet Kara

Aunt Vicki and Uncle Norm were able to stop in at our church Sun. night on their way home.
We didn't get any pictures of Uncle Norm. :(

Anna's cheery smile often brightens our home.

I guess this is what you have to do if you want people to keep their hands off your cookies until after supper! :)

Connor & Emily

Mindy loves to read.

cheese!

Me and our dog, Boomer.   
*he's "our dog" when he's good, and he's "Jack's dog" when he's bad. ha!

5 comments:

*~Virginia~* said...

I love the picture of you with your hair straightened! It looks so pretty!!!!

Unknown said...

Lizzie, I had to laugh when I saw "he's 'our dog' when he's good and he's 'Jack's dog' when he's bad". This evening Drew and I took a walk and "Jonathan's dog" followed us! :)

Rhonda said...

Wow, Lizzie! You look so different with your hair straightened. It looks very pretty.

Kaity Gellos said...

Random picture posts are so fun!

Kaity

Anna Joy said...

I like your hair like that, Lizzie! Fun pics! I liked the part about the dog. :) Whenever our dog is misbehaving we complain about how daddy made us buy her. (he didn't want a dog!)

Psalm 127:3-5