The party pictured as an immature young man pleads innocent. Not guilty your honor!
Okay, so I did paint the swervy line across the wall to see what it would look like since I was going to paint over it anyway.
However, the expressions were totally the fault of my faithful (and beautiful)work partner, Lizzy. Lizzy: "Hey Jack, put your roller back up by the wall and make a funny face!" I should have known that it would end up on the blog one way or the other.
Anyway, I am glad to say that we did finish the job satisfactorily, and my new office now looks much more respectable then it did at the start.
8 comments:
A very interesting color to paint an office with. I'm sure that it will look really great though when it's all finished. Until then, have fun!
hahaha!
Thats funny!
It's those paint fumes, they make you go crazy. haha
Flynn
The party pictured as an immature young man pleads innocent. Not guilty your honor!
Okay, so I did paint the swervy line across the wall to see what it would look like since I was going to paint over it anyway.
However, the expressions were totally the fault of my faithful (and beautiful)work partner, Lizzy. Lizzy: "Hey Jack, put your roller back up by the wall and make a funny face!" I should have known that it would end up on the blog one way or the other.
Anyway, I am glad to say that we did finish the job satisfactorily, and my new office now looks much more respectable then it did at the start.
ahahah! Hey it happens to us all!!!
BTW, the color looks nice!!!
Jack! Where is your new office??
Grandpa,
It is in town, about 5 miles away from my old office out in the country.
Post a Comment