Aww... He's so cute! Did he just start learning?
That violin so SO TIny!!!!!!!!!!!! is it a 1/16th???Is that the smallest ??I can't remember
Love it... can't wait to see you ALL very soon!Kaity
Very cute--both the boy and violin!! Have lots of fun with Nathan!!Stephanie Wesco
I think tiny violins are so cute! So Liz, is he going to be the first student of your's to be a string prodigy?! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aww... He's so cute! Did he just start learning?
That violin so SO TIny!!!!!!!!!!!! is it a 1/16th???Is that the smallest ??
I can't remember
Love it... can't wait to see you ALL very soon!
Kaity
Very cute--both the boy and violin!! Have lots of fun with Nathan!!
Stephanie Wesco
I think tiny violins are so cute! So Liz, is he going to be the first student of your's to be a string prodigy?! :)
Post a Comment