Chicago!



We saw this reminder on the wall as we drove into Chicago...


Lizzy was sure to snap a picture when she spotted this particular sign! :o)

We couldn't resist taking a picture when we found this majestic old church courtyard.

I thought this clock shop was pretty neat...check out the ceiling!

The glass elevator in Macy's

Lizzy and I were some of the first ones up in the Hancock building when it opened.


Trivia bonus: if you look at the bottom/center of this picture, you will see a birds-eye view of the "majestic old church courtyard" that we took pictures at earlier in the day.


Navy Pier...

Lake Shore Drive...
For lunch, Lizzy and I stopped by the Grand Lux Cafe.

We both agreed that the signature of the meal was the Dulce De Leche Cheesecake. This picture does not do it justice as far as size goes. Needless to say, we split it.
















4 comments:
Great pictures Jack! That was an incredible shot you got below the one of you taking it. The "bean" is also pretty neat!
Awesome pictures of Chicago!!! Lizzie those sunglasses are so... lets say groovy!:)
It was wonderful seeing you both on your way home from the conference! So glad that you could stop by! It was a thoroughly enjoyed evening!
~Katie
Jack & Liz,
I'm so happy that you had some time 'away' and enjoyed it.
You deserved a break after the child-sitting responsibilities on the week we went to Florida.
I'm so thankful for both of you!
Sounds like you all had fun! Lizzie, Thanks so much for the comment!!! I had fun loooking over your blog!!!! Your family looks so cool! Are you coming back to camp this year???????
Post a Comment