Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A few more pictures from our vacation in IA...

It snowed on Sat. and Sun, and made the trees beautiful.


Now that's a yawn!

Popcorn - it's an Eddy thing.

Uncle Norm w\ his grandson, Gideon - and Dad w\ Nate.

Mom, wearing her cute reading glasses.

Gideon is a perfect baby...and he got lots of attention! :)

I think Connor thought that there was actually film in this camera.

I love his blue eyes!

"Pit" - Our latest fav in games!


Cousin Valerie and I, waiting to begin a round of 'Donkey.'

The cousins were banned to the upstairs, because the games can get rather loud. :)




On the way home we stopped at Culver's for lunch.

Aiden, lookin' good.



All tired out.

1 comments:

Kaity Gellos said...

Such wonderful photos. Such fun memories too, I'm sure! Gideon looks ADORABLE. What a sweetie!

Love you all. <3

13 more days... :-)
Kaity

Psalm 127:3-5