Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning
-

Eli, trying out his new MP3 player
-
Sisters
-
A.J. liked his new cowboy hat.
-

Kaity and Brent got these from Mom and Dad.

Nathan didn't quite know what was going on.



I got Dad this big remote for two reasons. We won't lose it as easily...and also, he can use it without his glasses. :)
-
Nathan loved his animal flash cards. I think Mom decided to get him these because he was walking around the house the other day with a toy duck, gleefully saying, "mooo!"
-
oh yeah, a new tie!
-
Mindy gave Molly this pretty doll.
-
Luke loves magnetix, and this large set added greatly to his collection.



After breakfast, Kaity and Brent called Brent's brothers to tell them about the baby. I believe Mr. Gellos was making some smart comment, which was making them laugh.

0 comments:

Psalm 127:3-5