Pizza Party!!
Eli was given the option to chose his birthday dinner...so he decided on one of our families favorites, a pizza party!As you can see...everybody gets to make their own personal sized pizza with any toppings that they choose!
A lot of personality comes through in some of the kid's pizza decorations!
Molly works at getting Connor's pizza prepared now that she is done with her own...
Luke generously sprinkles on the mozzarella cheese...
Some of us were a little more into the proper way of making a pizza!
Yes...I got all of the dough off of the ceiling! :o)
And the hard part for the little guys...waiting for their pizza to finish baking.


16 comments:
>> Yes...I got all of the dough off of the ceiling! :o)
Lol...I'm glad you foresaw my obvious question. Anyway, without knowing who made what, I'd say I'd probably say either the pizza in the 2nd row, 2nd column or 3rd row 3rd column looks the most appetizing. However, if it were a creativity contest, whoever did the smiley face pizza would have to be the winner. :)
who made the pizza with the face?
It's neat!
Is that pineapple in the mouth?
Actually...my dad made the smiley face one. :o)
Yes April...it was pineapple for the mouth.
Great Idea...
We went to a restaurant once, where all the kids could make their own pizzas! It was a blast! Something I will always remember.
Jack,
Very creative! :)
I showed the pictures to Mom and she's seriously thinking of having a make-your-own pizza party, too!
Thanks for the idea. :)
April
PS The basketball is really neat! Good taste!
Jack,
How do you flip that pizza dough around???
Hey April,
It's easy, you just grab it like a frisbee, throw it as hard as you can along the vertical axis, climb up a ladder, take it off the first thing it sticks too, and there you have it, a nice ceiling-flavored pizza dough.
Lol...I really have no idea. Jack had better answer that one. :)
David,
HaHa. Very funny, but not exactly the explanation I was hoping for. :)
The picture of Jack must have been hard enough to get as it was, the dough up in the air like that. He must know something "we amateurs" don't. :)
April
Hey guys!
It actually was the first time I really tried to spin a pizza.
The idea behind it is that the spinning will pull all the edges out evenly to make a perfect circle with the same thickness throughout.
Unfortunately, my pizza spun very well...but very rectangle!! Go figure!! :o)
Oh well..I had fun and learned how to throw it without making a total mess!
I got the idea from a restaurant that we go to once in awhile where the owner spins the full sized pizzas where everyone can watch!
Try this link:
http://www.wikihow.com/Toss-Pizza-Dough
Have fun and be creative!!
Wow that's a great link Jack!! I've tried making Pizza before and it took FOREVER... It tasted great but it took way too long. That link and related links on that site show some much faster ways of making Pizza even one way where you can grill it in about three minutes. :D
Jack,
Wow! I didn't know that it was such an art! :)
Thanks for the info! I liked the Website.
April
Jack,
Did you learn to flip pizza from "I Love Lucy" !!??
Sounds like your turned out better than Lucy's though. =)
ELizabeth Ferry
How fun!! Some of us were hankering for pizza this past weekend, but our hankering never got hankered. :)
Lol...that's an interesting way of putting it. We have Pizza every Friday and I'd say that if I had to eat only thing for the rest of my life, I'd probably choose that. Not only is it unbelievably delicious and absolutely incapable of getting boring but also, I would imagine, very nutritious as well. I mean you got the dairy in the cheese, the vegetables in the sauce, the bread, and then whatever nutrients you have for your toppings. How much more comprehensive do you get? :)
What a great idea! I always enjoy reading about your family. Thanks for sharing....
Mrs. N
Post a Comment