You all look like you had a great time! I wish I could have been there. :) Nice picture of Emily! :)April
Thanks, April! -Emily
REX ALLEN!!!! I thought you were dead! (JK)That is a really cute picture of Em. Thank you for inviting us down. We had a marvelous time! Lizzie
You're welcome, Emmaline! - April:-)
ok Liz! Now all you have to do is write in as Jack Mahoney! (or Mingo) haha! :) -Emily
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You all look like you had a great time! I wish I could have been there. :) Nice picture of Emily! :)
April
Thanks, April! -Emily
REX ALLEN!!!! I thought you were dead! (JK)
That is a really cute picture of Em. Thank you for inviting us down. We had a marvelous time!
Lizzie
You're welcome, Emmaline! - April
:-)
ok Liz! Now all you have to do is write in as Jack Mahoney! (or Mingo) haha! :)
-Emily
Post a Comment