Medieval Times!!
Visiting Medieval Times was a really neat experience! Comparable with stepping back in time and viewing life as it was in the age of Knights, Lords and Ladies of the Court.
Here are a few pics of our evening at Medieval Times. (Dad, Rick, Kaitlyn and myself)

The heralds really knew what they were doing with their trumpets!!
The sword shop had some very shiny swords and daggers...
The outside of the castle looked pretty authentic to a real castle!!
The main hall ceiling was decorated with the emblems of the six Knights of the Realm
We got front row seats....Talk about a good view!!

The six Knights of the Realm marching out for the beginning of the tournament...

The table setting for the meal....notice the lack of any utensils!! Fun!! :-)

Our MC for the night....what an announcers voice he had!! (And he had quite a quick wit too!! :-)
The evil Knight who murdered the King's brother!!
So here is the question for all the viewers of my blog..... Which of you have ever been to Medieval Times?
6 comments:
Wow, that must've been awesome Jack! I love the no-utensil dinner. :-) I've never been to a medieval things before, in fact I've never even heard of them!
-JonathanD
P.S. In case you're wondering, I'm David's brother.
I was there once, "long, long ago"! Our Grandparents took us.
Timothy
I knew who you were Jonathan!! It was very awesome. You will have to do it some time if you get the chance!!
I knew who you were Jonathan!! It was very awesome. You will have to do it some time if you get the chance!!
I have been to the one in California with Grandma and Grandpa Walter, in Texas on a business trip with Jonathan, in Illinois on a business trip and in Pennsylvania moving Erik and Ruth Whiting from our church. I think that I was for the green knight three of the four times I have been there.
Virgil Jr.
Ah yes, I forgot about being in the movies. :)
It turns out, when I was looking in one of David's drawers the other day for a pamphlet I needed to write a school essay (and yes, I had his permission first :) ), guess what I found? A pamphlet about something called the "medieval times"! So I guess we have heard of it before, though we haven't gone to it.
-JonathanD
BTW, my "website" is a link to pictures and videos of some of the robots I build - like my robotic ATM.
Post a Comment