The beauty of a full rainbow!
Although the picture doesn't show a fraction of the true beauty of the rainbow, it shows that it was very bright and full!!
I think that it is so wonderful that God confirmed his promise to Noah so long ago, with such a awesome show of color and brilliance that mere man can't ever duplicate!!
Yes, the rainbow is a sign of God withholding his power, but with all the trouble in the Middle East and Israel....I wouldn't be surprised to see God come back with a terrible judgment...The Tribulation. But we can rest assured that the next judgment will not be of water, because the almighty Ruler of All promised it and gave us a beautiful sign to back it up!!

6 comments:
Didn't know you had gotten that rainbow picture! You know how I'm a nut for rainbows, sunsets and any other pretty site in the skies.
Love you, Jack.
Yeah that's a nice one. That's actually two pictures stuck together though correct? :)
That is actually three pictures that I pasted together with a program that I recently bought!
Wow that's good!! I could only tell the break between two of them. What program was it?
MGI Photovista version 2.02
I got it with another really good photo editing program at a garage sale for a dollar!!
Hey that's terrific!! The auditorium picture you got in your MusiCollege blog with the 5 seperate pics was really professional too. BTW, did you get The River DVD yet?
Post a Comment