My first car!!
Recently I decided that is was time for me to stop using my parent's cars for my business, and misc. trips to the local stores...etc. So I decided to look around until I found a car I liked. Well I found it!! And it was only $70,000.00!! What a steal!!Alright...you can stop saying "yeah right" now...I admit it...I didn't buy it...in fact, I didn't even see it!! There is a little bit of truth to this post though. I decided that I should probably get my own vehicle for my window cleaning and also work.....so I am buying Rick's mini-van from him when he leaves next week for college. It's not quite like the picture....but it IS red!!
Ah well....wishful thinking is fun....
Next post: "Medieval Times!!!"
1 comments:
A couple of thoughts…
a. You should post a picture of your “new” mini-van, for everyone to see.
b. That must be a very special C4 corvette to cost 70 G’s. You could get one of those for less than 10.
c. I was just telling someone today how I like most corvettes, but I hate those sharks from the 70’s and 80’s!
Timothy
Post a Comment