CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you. It was truly a blessing to meet you many of you at the Music Conference!Jessica Nero
I'm so excited for you LIzzie!!!! We'll be praying for you. Congrats!Lauren
O WOW!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!... I'm really happy for you Lizzie and I will be praying for you as you start planning your big day! Flynn
Congratulations Lizzie and Rick!! May God bless you both in this exciting time! :)
We are excited for you Lizzie. Congratulations to both of you.Mike and Jill Gellos
Congrats!!! Woohoo!!!! I'm so happy for you!
How exciting!!! Congratulations Lizzie!!!
Aw! Such beautiful pictures for such a lovely couple.
Congratulations! The long awaited news has arrived. :) So happy for you both!!! May the Lord lead you closer together as you draw closer to Him.~Anna
Congratulations! I am so glad for you both! I remember hearing about *someone* while I visited you guys last year.... :D May the Lord bless you both!
How exciting! Congratulations Lizzie and Rick! I'll be praying for you both, and pray that the Lord will bless you! Stepheny
How exciting! Congratulations Lizzie and Rick! I will be praying for you both, and hope that the Lord will bless you!Stepheny
Liz, you look just beautiful! :) You're beaming, my friend! Congratulations on your engagement. Praying God's richest blessings on your lives together.
Congratulations! May God bless you!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you. It was truly a blessing to meet you many of you at the Music Conference!
Jessica Nero
I'm so excited for you LIzzie!!!! We'll be praying for you. Congrats!
Lauren
O WOW!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!... I'm really happy for you Lizzie and I will be praying for you as you start planning your big day!
Flynn
Congratulations Lizzie and Rick!! May God bless you both in this exciting time! :)
We are excited for you Lizzie. Congratulations to both of you.
Mike and Jill Gellos
Congrats!!! Woohoo!!!! I'm so happy for you!
How exciting!!! Congratulations Lizzie!!!
Aw! Such beautiful pictures for such a lovely couple.
Congratulations! The long awaited news has arrived. :) So happy for you both!!! May the Lord lead you closer together as you draw closer to Him.
~Anna
Congratulations! I am so glad for you both! I remember hearing about *someone* while I visited you guys last year.... :D May the Lord bless you both!
How exciting! Congratulations Lizzie and Rick! I'll be praying for you both, and pray that the Lord will bless you!
Stepheny
How exciting! Congratulations Lizzie and Rick! I will be praying for you both, and hope that the Lord will bless you!
Stepheny
Liz, you look just beautiful! :) You're beaming, my friend! Congratulations on your engagement. Praying God's richest blessings on your lives together.
Congratulations! May God bless you!
Post a Comment