Saturday, February 26, 2011

Anna turned 13 today!

We all love our curly headed red-head more than words can describe.  She is always ready to help out in any situation and she provides the brightest of smiles to lighten any room!

God bless you Anna as you become a beautiful young lady!



11 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Happy Birthday Anna!!!!!

Lauren said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Anna. May the Lord bless this new year of life. Keep smiling! :)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Anna!! Love the pictures, you are a beautiful girl! Your ready smile and bright personality has been a great blessing to me!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Anna!I love the pictures of you! I really enjoyed spending more time with you last year. You are so enthusiastic!
I love you!

~Emmy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Hope you had an extra special birthday! Missy Walsh

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the new teenager in the family! That shirt is just the perfect colors to match your fabulous hair. You truly are becoming such a lovely young lady inside and out. God bless you with a wonderufl year to come!!

Mrs. N

Anonymous said...

Happy [belated] Birthday Anna! Hope your teen years will be awesome! Keep your eyes on the Lord and it will be. :) I hope to get to meet you sometime in the near future, you have some very special sisters and brothers...but then you already knew that!
Hope you had a great day!
Jessica (Nero)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anna!!I hope you had a great one! -Ally Freeman

Bethany McDonnell said...

Happy Birthday, Anna!....a few days late :)

Lindsay Hicks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Byers said...

Such a beautiful young woman. :) I love you, Anna.

Psalm 127:3-5