Rick and Bethany's Wedding!
Although I was busy most of the day just being the best man for my brother, I managed to snap a few pictures of the day. Kristin Nicole was the wedding photographer, and you can see a few of her amazing shots of the day at her blog: Here
I was aching to shoot more pictures, but here is what I did get.
Molly helped the ring bearer stay out of trouble on the day of the rehearsal.
Rick, relaxing at the piano...
The bridesmaids and groomsmen were an awesome group of fun people!
It was great to have Brett and Amy (and Hayden) come to the wedding.
Part of the party...
Our girls made some new friends in Georgia!
Yay! We finally got our blogger picture updated!
Rick and Bethany greeted all the guests.
Emily was all smiles!
I nearly fell over when I saw the getaway car. I must say, this is the best drive away car I have ever seen in a wedding!
Taking off!
Two adorable bubble blowers.
Later on we went over to a gorgeous plantation to take the wedding pictures.
No, this isn't the main house, it's the stables! Seriously.
Kristin did a good job of getting everyone feeling comfortable and relaxed for the shoot.
The girls found this leafy tunnel for a quick picture together.
This is the main house, or at least the front part. You can't really see the ginormous wings in this picture.
My flower, slightly wilted after the day was done, but still beautiful.


















1 comments:
Simply elegant!
Post a Comment